Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Shout Out To My Three Favorite Kids!

Aren't they the cutest?!? My kids are the light of my life. They all bring me so much joy and happiness. Right now, as I am typing, Brock is calling himself from my Mom's cell phone to my cell phone. He just sang a snazzy little song into the reciever of one, so he could hear it on the earpiece of the other (that should be a fun message for me later...). Averie is an amazing girl. She has a tremendous sense of what is right. She is always looking out for the underdog and tries to treat everyone kindly. She seems to know just who she is, where she is going and how to get there. Corbin has a heart of gold. He goes out of his way to include everyone and always gives 110% at whatever he's doing. He likes to pretend that he's a tough guy, but secretly he is all mush (he lets Brock sleep with him every night, and even reads him bedtime stories). He is the most easy-going guy, and so much fun to hang out with. Brock is the peacemaker (which is ironic, because he can hold a grudge like nobody's business). He is funny and charming and keeps me on my toes. He changes his mind and emotions like girls change their clothes. He knows he is hot stuff and he is not afraid to tell you about it!

No comments: