Monday, February 23, 2009

Mom I Want a Triplet...

This morning as we were wrapping up our family scripture study, my sweet Corbin looked at me and said, "Mom, Why can't I have a triplet?" WHAT????? Son, you are a little young to be thinking about having babies. Averie and I (we were the only ones left at the table) looked at each other with our mouths open and immediately started trying to explain why he must be completely out of his mind. Poor Corb. He listened politely, then told us he had no interest in babies, he just wanted a triplet scripture. He has a triple and a bible, and what he meant was that he wanted a quad. He wanted everything in the same book. WHEW!! Crisis averted... for now anyway!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You should have triplets. Should I start a group "People for Rita to lose her mind" on Facebook?