Saturday, November 29, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

Happy Belated Birthday! Actually these pics made it on relatively close to my Mom's birthday. It is just the text that is a half year late. Hey- the rule is it's not late until an entire year has past, Right?!? So In an effort to celebrate my fantastic Mama, I have decided to honor her with a top ten list...... Drum roll please......
THE TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CLAUDIA
10. I love that she will think this is just as great as if it had actually occured on her birthday!
9. I love that she loves my children and is supportive of their interests.
8. I love that she is so eager to learn, whether it is how to grout tile, or how to teach sunbeams to sing, she is always game.
7. I love that she constantly searches for the good in others, even when they don't deserve it.
6. I love that she knows the value of having good chocolate around at all times.
5. I love that she can help Averie with the math and science problems I can no longer remember how to do =D
4. I love that she is amazingly easy going and just rolls with the punches.
3. I love that she is a great sounding board for all of my looney ideas.
2. I love that she thinks of others before she thinks about herself.
1. I love that she believes in living in the moment and living each moment to it's fullest.
She is an awesome woman. I am blessed to be her daughter. My children are blessed to have her as their grandmother. We are all lucky to have her in our lives. We love you Nana.





2 comments:

The Russell Family said...

I love the dark haircolor on your mom! She is such a sweety, she always lets you do whatever with her hair. It has seriously been way too long since I have seen any of you guys.

Linda said...

We totally agree!! We all LOVE Aunt Claudia!! She is THE BEST.
The Davis Clan