Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love You WildCat!

Averie's orthodontist, Dr. Swenson, rented out
three theatres opening night for High School
Musical Three. He held a contest for his patients to determine who would go, and HURRAY! HURRAY! Averie won two tickets. She really wanted to invite her friend Lauren, but I put
my parental foot down, and made her take me instead (besides, Lauren couldn't drive her to and from the theatre). We went early and had dinner at Thanksgiving Point before. We had great seats, and so much fun making fun of the movie together. Secretly we bothed liked it, but it was cheesey enough that we wouldn't have been able to look at ourselves in the morning if we didn't throw out a few comments here and there. All in all, it was a perfect girls night out. Sorry boys.......


1 comment:

The Russell Family said...

I am so jealous I can not wait to see that!! :) That is a nice orthodontist present, you deserve a little something in return cause braces are NOT cheap!